Welcome! The newest addition!

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
Announcing the latest addition to the Coté bloodline!
She has already surpassed any expectations in these 4 short days!

Attachments

• BE8EAD0F-D209-4B5E-A6C9-D06D1C4D7EF9.jpg
    BE8EAD0F-D209-4B5E-A6C9-D06D1C4D7EF9.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 131

greytness

Sep 11, 2015
Southern California
Parrots
3 CAGs, BHC, 2 duskie conures, Jardine's, Meyers, pineapple GCC, eclectus, miligold macaw, scarlet macaw, & Panama Amazon
Congrats to you!!! Such a cutie! Shibas are a great breed!

I once adopted a Shiba awhile ago. He was such a loyal sweet guy. I definitely hold a soft spot for them.

Enjoy your new little sweetheart!

birbsRcool

Jun 15, 2020
Media
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
1 cockatiel named pikachu^^

I once adopted a Shiba awhile ago. He was such a loyal sweet guy. I definitely hold a soft spot for them.

Shibas are so cute!
What's his/her name? and to the reply i'm quoting, "was such a loyal sweet guy?" what happened to your shiba...? Sorry for asking, you don't need to answer

greytness

Sep 11, 2015
Southern California
Parrots
3 CAGs, BHC, 2 duskie conures, Jardine's, Meyers, pineapple GCC, eclectus, miligold macaw, scarlet macaw, & Panama Amazon

Shibas are so cute!
What's his/her name? and to the reply i'm quoting, "was such a loyal sweet guy?" what happened to your shiba...? Sorry for asking, you don't need to answer
He passed away awhile ago. We didn't know his exact age, but he was a senior.
There was a frightening time in Klaus' life with us when he suddenly became paralyzed. Three vets told me to put him to sleep for quality of life issues. However, I didn't believe it was his time. Found a vet who was willing to supply me with urinary catheters so that I could support all his needs at home.
Six weeks after becoming paralyzed I noticed a flicker of one of his toes. Over the following 2 weeks his motor function slowly returned! I bought him a wheelchair as part of his rehab, and eventually he learned to walk on his own!

I'm sharing this story because this boy was a trooper through his entire ordeal. So motivated and willing to push through whatever was asked of him. Loved my sweet Shiba, Klaus. Shibas are amazing dogs!

OP
Flboy

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Parrots
Between the wife and two daughters, we have 9 Shiba! Big get togethers are a bit insane! But, fun!

OP
Flboy

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Parrots
Her name is Tater! She’s just 9 weeks old and hasn’t had a single accident in the house!

Most Reactions

Latest posts