May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
I'm having a multi-berry smoothie bowl with an excessive amount of chia seed and a bit too much maple syrup for lunch! What about you guys?

OP
π•Ύπ–™π–”π–—π–’π–žπ•»π–Žπ–ˆπ–†
May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie

texsize

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Oct 23, 2015
Media
so-cal
Parrots
1 YNA (Bingo)
1 OWA (Plumas R.I.P.)
1 RLA (Pacho R.I.P.)
2 GCA(Luna,Merlin) The Twins
1 Congo AG (Bella)
5 Cockatiels
Kraft mac & cheese.
After the birds get their share.

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
I had a cheese an mayo sandwich. We didn’t have the right bread so it was lowkey kinda mid, but better than having to eat pb&j lol
Mayo and cheese sandwiches! Yuk! Mayo is one of the few "foods" I can't stand and I'm also allergic to eggs so I can't eat it anyway. I always thought mayo was just a gross white grease with eggs and vinegar (read the label). I ONLY eat mayo (a small amount) in canned tuna because the tuna kills the mayo taste but I use vegan mayo which is egg free but tastes almost the same. As a baby and young child I hated eggs. My parents didn't make me eat eggs because I would eat anything else. Finally I got allergy tested in my 20s and I'm allergic to both the yolk and the white. I think my body knew I was allergic and silently "told me" not to eat eggs- I would gag on them at one year old.
There are some things made with eggs that I love and can't eat- NY cheesecake, Caesar dressing and most other creamy dressings, meringue pies and other rich sweet baked goods.

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Mayo and cheese sandwiches! Yuk! Mayo is one of the few "foods" I can't stand and I'm also allergic to eggs so I can't eat it anyway. I always thought mayo was just a gross white grease with eggs and vinegar (read the label). I ONLY eat mayo (a small amount) in canned tuna because the tuna kills the mayo taste but I use vegan mayo which is egg free but tastes almost the same. As a baby and young child I hated eggs. My parents didn't make me eat eggs because I would eat anything else. Finally I got allergy tested in my 20s and I'm allergic to both the yolk and the white. I think my body knew I was allergic and silently "told me" not to eat eggs- I would gag on them at one year old.
There are some things made with eggs that I love and can't eat- NY cheesecake, Caesar dressing and most other creamy dressings, meringue pies and other rich sweet baked goods.
warning: this next sentence will haunt you and make you violently ill.

My brother eats GIANT SPOONFULS of mayonnaise. Why? I question that every single day. Like straight up, without cringing, he just eats it. He especially likes it when it’s thick and something that looks like what Dr Pol would drain on a cattle. He just EATS it.

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
I ate left over chinese.. 😩 and gotta go back to work..bad idea πŸ˜†

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek

My brother eats GIANT SPOONFULS of mayonnaise. Why? I question that every single day. Like straight up, without cringing, he just eats it. He especially likes it when it’s thick and something that looks like what Dr Pol would drain on a cattle. He just EATS it.
I HATE mayo. My worst enemy

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
That's really disgusting!

Another totally gross food is egg salad. It smells vile and is made with eggs and lots of mayo- I would rather eat grass clippings or starve before I ate it. I'd probably die from an allergic reaction anyway.
What's weird..is I love potatoes salad and egg salad..but i hate mayo..like on a sandwhich πŸ˜†

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
That's really disgusting!

Another totally gross food is egg salad. It smells vile and is made with eggs and lots of mayo- I would rather eat grass clippings or starve before I ate it. I'd probably die from an allergic reaction anyway.
I can agree with the egg salad hatred. SHIP IT OFF TO A VOLCANO!

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)

Oh god oh god oh god... that's disgusting.

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Oh god oh god oh god... that's disgusting.
Agreed. Like, he’ll just eat it up! Like it’s peanut butter or something! But then again, he also eats straight mustard, ramen noodle seasoning, spicy dill pickle flavored chips, he drinks PICKLE JUICE and so on, so it isn’t all that unusual for him… still, ick.

Most Reactions

Latest posts