what is your zodiac sign ♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
I'm a Capricorn, which isn't the most fun sign in the Zodiac, and I'm a pretty typical Capricorn (with Cancer rising). But I have a great appreciation for the more fun and interesting Zodiac personalities. My husband is a Gemini and we complement each other perfectly. I'd much rather be with someone different vs another Capricorn. I have had bad long term experiences with Aries men. They are charming but some can be insufferable to a Capricorn. The whole Zodiac thing is kinda silly (how can all people born in a month period be the same, but that's the Capricorn in me talking, right?) but I think it's fun anyway. The one sign I tend to avoid is Scorpio, but I'm sure there are Scorpios out there who are wonderful people!

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
I'm a Capricorn, which isn't the most fun sign in the Zodiac, and I'm a pretty typical Capricorn (with Cancer rising). But I have a great appreciation for the more fun and interesting Zodiac personalities. My husband is a Gemini and we complement each other perfectly. I'd much rather be with someone different vs another Capricorn. I have had bad long term experiences with Aries men. They are charming but some can be insufferable to a Capricorn. The whole Zodiac thing is kinda silly (how can all people born in a month period be the same, but that's the Capricorn in me talking, right?) but I think it's fun anyway. The one sign I tend to avoid is Scorpio, but I'm sure there are Scorpios out there who are wonderful people!
My female budgie Rocky is a Scorpio, and I love her to bits and she loves me, so they can't all be bad!

Most Reactions