what is your zodiac sign ♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
And looks like I'm the only Capricorn in this thread.

Levi's Wife

Sep 23, 2022
Parrots
Kirby, a cute Green Cheek Conure
Really? I’ve never heard that before. Why?

People have said they don't like Pisces because they tend to be super emotional(Heh TOTALLY not me) and we are known for always being in the clouds and not wanting to face reality (Totally not me again...) We also tend to fall in love really easily. Okay I can admit to that one though. I've done a lot of research on Pisces and yeah I can relate to almost everything

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Really? I’ve never heard that before. Why?
People have said they don't like Pisces because they tend to be super emotional(Heh TOTALLY not me) and we are known for always being in the clouds and not wanting to face reality (Totally not me again...) We also tend to fall in love really easily. Okay I can admit to that one though. I've done a lot of research on Pisces and yeah I can relate to almost everything
Interesting!
Idk, I think narcissists (because apparently that’s what Geminis are) are more hatable then what you just described.

Levi's Wife

Sep 23, 2022
Parrots
Kirby, a cute Green Cheek Conure
Interesting!
Idk, I think narcissists (because apparently that’s what Geminis are) are more hatable then what you just described.
Yeah, thats true! I don't know if its only Geminis because you know I don't go up to people and be like "HEYYYY so uh what's your zodiac?" 😂 But I know a few people with narcissistic personalities. Who knows that their zodiac is though 🤷‍♀️

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I'm a Sagittarius and my husband is Leo ♌:)
Since I don't see Sag as an option here, I'll just put in my own:)
1664212984849.png
1664213053890.png

Pasterioss

Oct 13, 2022
LA
I am a Capricorn, and I couldn't be happier with my zodiac sign. I have always been drawn to this sign's earthy, grounded energy, and it suits my personality. I discovered this after reading about my sign on trulydivine.com. I am a hard worker and take my commitments very seriously, but I also know how to have a good time. I am loyal and faithful to the people and things important to me, and I always try to be the best I can be. I am also a bit of a homebody, and I love spending time in nature. I think my sign helps me stay balanced and grounded, and I am grateful for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
Well, I guess I'm not the only Capricorn anymore.

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
I know my Lucy was a Virgo and she was the most compulsive, neat, fussy bird around. But since that was limited to her cage we still got along great.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Not sure how I missed this last Fall, but happy to see it back up as I can add myself!

- I am not allowed in small shops, etc. Especially if there is thin glassware or other expensive breakable stuff around. I just do better in larger places, commonly outside since I have a larger than life personality: I am a Taurus, as is HRH Julio! And we are both locked in the heart of the Taurus.

- Interestingly enough, on the Chinese calendar I was born in the year of the Rat!

Most Reactions

Latest posts