Media
Albums
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 23 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-22yrs - normal Cockatiel
Moon (M) - 2 ys - wf pied cockatiel
Chara (F)- 1 yr - wf pied cockatiel
I'm a huuuuuge Transformers fan, so most of my birds and even some of my other animals) have been named after Transformers. Or have Transformer-inspired names. You can almost always tell who my adopted birds are - they have normal sounding names, LOL!

My next bird, I'm hoping (fingers crossed that I can find a breeder!), will be a Pionus. I'm going to name them Bulkhead. My first white capped pionus was going to be named Bulkhead, but he was already named August, so I kept it that.

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
I named one of my female budgies tofu(the one that is on my profile) because one of my favorite celebrities(not anymore) had a Pomeranian named tofu so because I was obsessed with her i decided to name my green female budgie tofu:ROFLMAO:🤭:greenyellow::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Zoruace

Sep 21, 2021
Media
Albums
I’m a huge Pokemon fan so most my names are inspired after random pkmn lol :,D-
I’ll definitely go for something like zoru/zorua 1. To match my user 2. Zorua is love and life 3. It sounds nice
Also lixy (shinx in french) sounds nice
Ok i should probably stop with the pokemon related names because everyone seems to hate that :D-

Poncho is an option that I really like
Uh plauge as well

my brain isn’t functioning so that’s all I can think if at the moment 💀

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Right now all my birbs have human names but if I would get another bird, prob I named after a color or character. But I don't think I will get another bird ever. At least a big NO for new birds in next few years because in 2 years I may have a problem what to do with my current birds

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
We only rescue, older Amazon that commonly come with a name they have had for an extended period. As a result, we have always maintained their name and will likely do the same.

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
Waiting to know the sex of my birb but it will be either Ipo (e-po) for a boy or Ona (oh-na) for a girl. They are Hawaiian words that mean sweetheart/sweetie

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
I like Buckbeak a lot. I forgot that option.
Too bad there are no real hippogriffs.

Most Reactions