Where can I get ashwagandha in USA? Suggestions please.

kooproy

Banned
Banned
Sep 26, 2017
What are the health benefits of ashwagandha powder can anyone tell me where to buy ashwagandha powder

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Ashwaganda is an herb used to help humans for certain things. I would NOT give it to your bird(s). There is no way to know if it is toxic to parrots or not, as it is (to my knowledge) virtually unstudied in it's effects on parrots. Better safe than sorry, never give herbs or other foods/beverages of unknown safety to your bird(s)!

Aquila

Nov 19, 2012
Philadelphia
Parrots
Sydney - Blue Front Amazon
Gonzo - Congo African Grey
Willow - Cockatiel
RIP:
Snowy, Ivy, Kiwi, Ghost - Parakeets
Berry - Cinnamon GCC
Ashwaganda is an herb used to help humans for certain things. I would NOT give it to your bird(s). There is no way to know if it is toxic to parrots or not, as it is (to my knowledge) virtually unstudied in it's effects on parrots. Better safe than sorry, never give herbs or other foods/beverages of unknown safety to your bird(s)!

From the quick research I did it seems to be virtually unstudied in humans as well!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
What are the health benefits of ashwagandha powder can anyone tell me where to buy ashwagandha powder

Who is the intended beneficiary of this powder? We are an avian forum designed to discuss topics associated with birds!

LordTriggs

May 11, 2017
Surrey, UK
Parrots
Rio (Yellow sided conure) sadly no longer with us
it appears to be beneficial for websites based around the herb who want more ad revenue?

It also seems to be beneficial as a tongue twister of a word!

LordTriggs

May 11, 2017
Surrey, UK
Parrots
Rio (Yellow sided conure) sadly no longer with us
also just gonna throw it out there but this is clearly a spammer/bot trying to get people to build some ad revenue on a site surround these herbs and spices

Most Reactions

Latest posts