Where to buy toys in UK

Spook241

Sep 5, 2022
As the title suggests, I'm looking suggestions where to buy toys for my macaw in the UK. I'm in Northern Ireland so a lot of places charge more for delivery than mainland eg scarlettsparrotessentials charge £20 delivery so at the moment the only place I'm buying from is Northern Parrots. My local bird suppliers are also switching to supplying only Northern Parrot products, so I'm finding it hard to find new toys, and I'm buying the exact same toys over and over.

Thanks

Lokasia

May 13, 2022
Parrots
Kiki the baby quaker
Hi. I'm based in donegal in the Republic but I'm from the North and get British deliveries to my mums there and I live just half hour away in tge Republic I use northern parrots and parrot essentials for bigger toys. I've an African grey and a little quaker. Amazon also does toys tho check the reviews first. Your best bet which should work out cheaper in the long run too is set aside some money and buy toy parts, thick rope, blocks, ratten balls, different shapes or wood. Check out ebay or local charity shops for baby toys. I've a 1 year old boy and my grey loves trying to play with his toys. Just make sure to avoid teether toys with liquid. Search DIY bird toys on youtube for ideas

Most Reactions

Latest posts