Who here has a clown? XD

sweetpeamusic

Mar 4, 2018
Washington State
Parrots
Nico - male Turquoise GCC
I’m just in the mood to hear some funny parrot moments... what’s something funny your parrot has done in the past week that made you snort, cackle, giggle, or guffaw?
For example: just now Nico was playing with a plastic bottle cap, holding it in his claws and swinging it around wildly, smacking himself in the face! I also love the face he makes when he finds a see-through container with food in it, he tries to eat it through the container!

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
My bird is a clown...
She LOVES attention, so she has taken to saying, "Hi big bird, I love you", instead of "COME BACK!!!!"..She likes to flail around and rant when I am on the phone (and she loves it).

My favorite recent story of hers (which was funny to me, but smart of her) was when I opened the picture window in my living room and inside of the screen there was a nickle-sized moth. She looked at it, looked at me, and with great conviction (and seriousness) proclaimed: "A baby bird." LOL

Not her most clownish moment, but made me call my whole family to tell the story lol.

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Those were cute stories! Noodles that baby bird comment blows the mind, shows just how smart they are!! Penny beeps with the microwave it always makes me laugh.

Last edited:

texsize

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Oct 23, 2015
Media
so-cal
Parrots
1 YNA (Bingo)
1 OWA (Plumas R.I.P.)
1 RLA (Pacho R.I.P.)
2 GCA(Luna,Merlin) The Twins
1 Congo AG (Bella)
5 Cockatiels
Luna gets into big fights with her toys. ends up hanging by her beak with her little legs trying to find something to grip onto....until she falls to the (padded) floor of her cage.

I taught Bella to say "poor Wes" in addition to her Poor Bella and poor bird.
Like she always does she has to mix things around and now she is saying "pretty Wes" LOL.

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
Oh! just thought of another one! As you probably know, I have an Umbrella Cockatoo (mostly white). Anyway, my mom is a bit scared of her, so even though Noodles likes my mom, she (Noodles) can be a bit rude/disinterested in her (my mom)..Anyway, when I have visited them, my mom has come out in the morning and gotten minimal (if any) reactions from Noodles...Anyway, one day (out of necessity/time) my mom came into the kitchen in a full-length white bathrobe with her hair in a white towel turban and without missing a beat, Noodles put her "umbrella" up and in an overly enthusiastic tone, she said "HIIIeeIII!!!!" (imagine the female/Cockatoo version of the Loony-Tunes wolf). We all died laughing. They totally looked the same...Silly/smart egocentric bird lol.

Last edited:

Most Reactions