writing is very small

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
I don't know what I did or how to fix it, but all the writing now on the forum is very small and hard to read. I think I caused it dropping my keyboard. Can anyone help?

Remy

Jul 13, 2011
California
Parrots
Darcy (Golden-Collared Macaw), Puck (Caique - RIP)
Are you using windows? And is the writing small on ALL websites? Try pressing Ctrl and the "+" sign at the same time. You can also make browser text smaller by by doing the same thing except using the "-" sign. I hope this helps, because it's my only idea.

OP
R

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
You are a genius, Remy! Thank you, it worked! My old eyes were not too happy with that little writing!

Remy

Jul 13, 2011
California
Parrots
Darcy (Golden-Collared Macaw), Puck (Caique - RIP)
Yay! I've had that happen before. I'm not sure how I figured it out. Lol.

romie12321

Jan 21, 2011
columbus ohio
Parrots
cinnamon green cheek conure named bishop 2 r 3 years old
wow i never know that i learned something new too.(i was even in a computer classes in high school)lol

OP
R

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
The keyboard fell off the couch when Pete started playing with it, and it happened somehow from that. But, yes, I'm old enough that there were no computers when I was in school, so everything I know about them I had to figure out myself. Thanks so much for the help, or I would not have been able to be online without reading glasses! And it sounds like some others here learned something new as well. 2 clicks of the plus sign and I was back in business! As it is right now I'm still bordering on needing reading glasses, and of course that is one of those signs that you are getting old, so I don't want to go there yet:D

Customcasket

Aug 24, 2011
Media
New Jersey
Parrots
Female Dusky Conure (Kayak) Female Sun Conure (Carlisle) Female Budgie (Meister) Male Budgie (Spooky Burd)
I've been playing on computers my entire life and never knew that. And to think I considered myself computer savvy....

evesta

Mar 22, 2012
Nebraska
Parrots
House and Wilson-Lineolated Parakeet Brothers
Yes I had to learn that trick. Seems the older I get the smaller words get;)

Most Reactions