yaheetech cages

jpm252cc

Feb 3, 2016
hello to all. has any one used or heard of yaheetech bird cages. im curious if any one knows about these cages if there safe. i know the bigger one were looking at says its powder coated. just looking for some help on these cages they are a bit cheaper than say a&e cages. thank you for youre help

Attachments

• yaheetech.jpg
    yaheetech.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 63

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
hello to all. has any one used or heard of yaheetech bird cages. im curious if any one knows about these cages if there safe. i know the bigger one were looking at says its powder coated. just looking for some help on these cages they are a bit cheaper than say a&e cages. thank you for youre help
Some of the members here have, they look like good cages.

Can you share the specific one you want?

chris-md

Feb 6, 2010
Maryland - USA
Parrots
Parker - male Eclectus

Aphrodite - red throated conure (RIP)
I have one I use as a tertiary cage. Not something I would want as a primary cage. Mine is a bit flimsy, they FEEL cheap, and rust easily. Definitely a “you get what you pay for” situation.

Littleredbeak

May 27, 2020
Have two I used as temp cages because I was downsizing their cages and when the yateetech cages arrived... nobody liked them.. but it was the style. I still have them disassembled. They work inand nothing seems wrong with them.

Most Reactions

Latest posts