Young conures for sale

LaGuera1979

Apr 24, 2021
Virginia
Parrots
I have one green conure and one pineapple conure they are babies
I have two conure babies I am hand feeding one is a pineapple conure and one is green conure babyconures.jpg

26134d1619321381-feather-chewing-cage-size-babyconures.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
LaGuera1979

LaGuera1979

Apr 24, 2021
Virginia
Parrots
I have one green conure and one pineapple conure they are babies
I have two baby conures I want to sell one is green conure and the second one is a pineapple conure message me for information

Bhare2807

Apr 26, 2021
Hi I’m looking for a conure for my daughter. Where in Virginia are you located and what’s the price for them? We have been searching everywhere and have had no luck!

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
conures are very bad pets for kids just want to point that out try cockatiels or parakeets
Please bear in mind that this thread is nearly 6 months old. The member you're replying to only has that single post, and hasn't been active since then. There's no background there regarding experience or reason for choosing a conure in particular, so not for someone else, much less another child, to pass judgement. Also stated "daughter" without specifying age, so you're making the assumption she's a child. Possible, but not certain. Please gather pertinent information before declaring a particular species unfit for someone else.

Zoruace

Sep 21, 2021
Media
Albums
Please bear in mind that this thread is nearly 6 months old. The member you're replying to only has that single post, and hasn't been active since then. There's no background there regarding experience or reason for choosing a conure in particular, so not for someone else, much less another child, to pass judgement. Also stated "daughter" without specifying age, so you're making the assumption she's a child. Possible, but not certain. Please gather pertinent information before declaring a particular species unfit for someone ewe
well do so!

Most Reactions

Latest posts