Your favorite product finds that aren't readily available?

Brittany741

Feb 9, 2015
Atlanta, GA
Parrots
SI Eclectus (Ruby) - 11 / Eclectus (Wrangler) - 7 / Eclectus (Pinto) - 6 /
Red Sided Eclectus (Oliver) - 4 mos. /
White Bellied Caique (Dan) - 2 /
Foster Congo African Grey (Molly) - 6
I've found some interesting parrot products, from toys on Etsy to those amazing water bottles made from PVC pipe. The Pak-O-Bird I stumbled onto by accident. This leads me to believe there are other great products out there I would really enjoy.

What's your favorite product find for things not available on Amazon, etc.?

Piasa

Jan 12, 2016
USA Nomad
Parrots
Beau 20 year old male Green Cheek || Jimmy Bullet 17 year old female white cap pionus parrot
I got a drill bit tool to install those double sided screws (the kind in perches) from an online store called The Spunky Parrot. VERY awesome tool! I can make my own perches with stainless and remade my bird tree with all stainless parts.

I also got untreated corn husk chain for birds from a seller on Etsy. I made a long fringe for decorating my shower curtain and the scraps were happily destroyed by the birdies.

OP
Brittany741

Brittany741

Feb 9, 2015
Atlanta, GA
Parrots
I got a drill bit tool to install those double sided screws (the kind in perches) from an online store called The Spunky Parrot. VERY awesome tool! I can make my own perches with stainless and remade my bird tree with all stainless parts.

I also got untreated corn husk chain for birds from a seller on Etsy. I made a long fringe for decorating my shower curtain and the scraps were happily destroyed by the birdies.

Can you share the link?

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
There is an XL in-cage bird bath I've been eyeing. Usually, you only see them for smaller birds. It's on amazon, so not an obscure website, but it is kind of an obscure product- [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Lixit-Animal-Care-Savic-Splash/dp/B003QRTPNM"]Amazon.com: Lixit Animal Care Savic Splash Giant Bird Bath: Pet Supplies[/ame]

Poor Kiwi is just to big to take a bath in his water dish no matter how comical it may be to watch! I've been tossing around the idea of getting him this for a while and may bite the bullet soon.

Piasa

Jan 12, 2016
USA Nomad
Parrots
Beau 20 year old male Green Cheek || Jimmy Bullet 17 year old female white cap pionus parrot
OP
Brittany741

Brittany741

Feb 9, 2015
Atlanta, GA
Parrots
There is an XL in-cage bird bath I've been eyeing. Usually, you only see them for smaller birds. It's on amazon, so not an obscure website, but it is kind of an obscure product- Amazon.com: Lixit Animal Care Savic Splash Giant Bird Bath: Pet Supplies

Poor Kiwi is just to big to take a bath in his water dish no matter how comical it may be to watch! I've been tossing around the idea of getting him this for a while and may bite the bullet soon.

I was going to buy one but they are crazy expensive. I found a wire large bird bath and realized it was just the Take Me Home carrier with the front panel removed. I bought one of those instead to use for my Caique who is a water baby.

Most Reactions