zupreem food

Owlet

Oct 27, 2016
Colorado
Parrots
Lincoln (Eclectus), Apollo (Cockatiel), Aster (GCC)
Anyone aware of any shortage of zupreem pellets? we've been out at my petsmart for awhile now and havent gotten anymore and I'm starting to run low on Aster's pellets...

OP
Owlet

Owlet

Oct 27, 2016
Colorado
Parrots
20221219_185349.jpg

The whole top shelf is suppose to be zupreem. and we dont have anything other than seed mixes and the large fruitblend

Badubird

Dec 20, 2022
Nevada
Parrots
Badu- Red Lored Amazon 18yrs old
View attachment 46384

The whole top shelf is suppose to be zupreem. and we dont have anything other than seed mixes and the large fruitblend
Yesterday I was at Petsmart (which I never go to) and noticed their pellet selection was slim pickins. I usually order online through Chewy or Amazon because I am consumer of convenience. If it is something I need ASAP and am unable to order online I will go to local small owned business here in town and buy the food and/or whatever I needed. It may be worth ordering on Chewy or Amazon and getting it put on auto-ship so you get a discount still. I also work for distributor here (different product) and we are often times shorted on our deliveries from the supplier directly, thus making the stores short or completely out of stock of whatever item we did not get the full order of. Talking to most other sales reps with other companies and my accounts that seems to be the big issue everywhere. Lots of "shortages" everywhere since Covid. This time of year is particularly tough on inventory too. Anyways I am just ranting at this point, but I hope you figure out a solution! Cheers.

OP
Owlet

Owlet

Oct 27, 2016
Colorado
Parrots
yeah I can definitely order on chewy or something its just unfortunate since its miles more convenient to get it from my local store bc 1. employee discount 2. I have it in my hands right away 3. taxes on it go to my area 4. I'm there 5 days of the week so I can just get it whenever

Badubird

Dec 20, 2022
Nevada
Parrots
I understand. All those reasons are totally valid. If push comes to shove at least there is the option of ordering online if the store does not get what you need in time and when they do you can just go back to buying locally. Best of luck!
yeah I can definitely order on chewy or something its just unfortunate since its miles more convenient to get it from my local store bc 1. employee discount 2. I have it in my hands right away 3. taxes on it go to my area 4. I'm there 5 days of the week so I can just get it whenever

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Is there any way this could be a distant result of the war in Ukraine? I don’t know how much that affects grain supplies in the US. But I know suddenly all the food is so much more expensive…I am discovering cans in the back of my cabinet that I did not know were there.

Badubird

Dec 20, 2022
Nevada
Parrots
Is there any way this could be a distant result of the war in Ukraine? I don’t know how much that affects grain supplies in the US. But I know suddenly all the food is so much more expensive…I am discovering cans in the back of my cabinet that I did not know were there.
I have heard the war does. The drama with China also really takes a toll on everything too. Its safe to say the overall state of the world is playing its part with inflation...I am also finding cans of food I didn't know I had 🤪 ...its so tough right now. Stay strong!

Kel31787

Jan 27, 2023
Parrots
Indian ringneck
X3 Quaker parrots
X2 cockatiel
1 goffins cockatoo
This looks like PetSmart. They haven’t had much Zupreem at my local locations in months. I get it readily at mom and pop stores

OP
Owlet

Owlet

Oct 27, 2016
Colorado
Parrots
yeah they still hardly have any at my location... it's still just the seed mixes. unfortunate.

Kel31787

Jan 27, 2023
Parrots
Indian ringneck
X3 Quaker parrots
X2 cockatiel
1 goffins cockatoo
image.jpg

Petco has a big selection of Zupreem

OP
Owlet

Owlet

Oct 27, 2016
Colorado
Parrots
unfortunately all petcos are like an hour drive from me. Petsmart is the only petstore we have in my town ><
I'll keep that in mind if I'm ever in a pinch though

Kel31787

Jan 27, 2023
Parrots
Indian ringneck
X3 Quaker parrots
X2 cockatiel
1 goffins cockatoo
unfortunately all petcos are like an hour drive from me. Petsmart is the only petstore we have in my town ><
I'll keep that in mind if I'm ever in a pinch though
Maybe they can ship to your house. Went in for toys and they have gotten so overpriced so I ended up making my own, I bought a new brand of food instead because mine seem tired of Zupreem and roudy bush tbh this brand seems German with some fruit in it

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Maybe they can ship to your house. Went in for toys and they have gotten so overpriced so I ended up making my own, I bought a new brand of food instead because mine seem tired of Zupreem and roudy bush tbh this brand seems German with some fruit in it
I get zupreem from chewy.com or from a local store. As far as I know, chewy.com still has it.

Most Reactions