The Peeping Grey

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I was making the beds this morning and decided I would have a shower before I went downstairs and let Bucc out. So In the shower I get, wash, wash hair, get out and start getting dry, then I felt it. Something was brushing up against my leg and nibbling my ankle:eek: I'm starting to get real worried, but just too darned scared to look, I finally plucked up the courage looked down to see Bucc in the bathroom just standing there looking at me. He never made a sound, I didn't even hear him fly up the stairs. :confused: When I got over the shock I started wondering how he had got out, I know the latch was locked properly on his cage that is something I am really carefull about now, after his last escape. It turns out he had been working on it all morning and with a lot of patience he had managed to unlock it and swing the door open. He could hear me upstairs and decided he wanted to come be with me.:D

I have now put an extra lock on the door, he now has 3 on there, one at the top, in the middle and at the bottom. Just to be on the safe side. I have also put them on in such a way that he cannot get them open from inside the cage. I made sure of that. I actually got into the cage and tried it myself. If you want things to be secure think like a Parrot!:18:

sunconure

Aug 24, 2005
Media
Albums
Cedar Park, TX
Parrots
sun conure girls: Allie & Kira
WOW!!! HAHAHA that is tooo cute!!!! Alliee will once in a GREAT while follow me, but she knows not to leave unless I tell her it's okay

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
So does Bucc......................... usually, but he's trying to push his luck at the moment. If I say black he says white, I say up he says down. Its a real battle of wills.:D

I have 3 locks on his cage, the last one he should never got open:eek: I hope, but time will tell.

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
If I say black he says white, I say up he says down. Its a real battle of wills.

Now why doesn't that surprise me??? :D I think Bucc is awesome. :)

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Alison said:
Now why doesn't that surprise me??? I think Bucc is awesome.

Awsome, ~ sometimes ;)

Pain in the A*** ~ most times :04:

Love him to bits ~ all the time. :07:

Thanks Alison.

Most Reactions

Latest posts