2 weeks today....

kingkrab29

Mar 7, 2024
Parrots
TAG, cockatiels; BFA
Angel suddenly left us. Sending all our love to this precious being... You'll be forever missed. RIP

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Angel suddenly left us. Sending all our love to this precious being... You'll be forever missed. RIP
I'm so sorry for your loss of your beautiful Angel, @kingkrab29. Your baby is at the Bridge now with my Princess Lilly Pilly and a great many others from our feathered community who have gone on ahead of us, but I firmly believe that we will all be reunited one day. Please feel free to share pictures and stories of your Angel when you are ready, but in the meantime please accept my most heartfelt condolences. 🙏

OP
K

kingkrab29

Mar 7, 2024
Parrots
TAG, cockatiels; BFA
I'm so sorry for your loss of your beautiful Angel, @kingkrab29. Your baby is at the Bridge now with my Princess Lilly Pilly and a great many others from our feathered community who have gone on ahead of us, but I firmly believe that we will all be reunited one day. Please feel free to share pictures and stories of your Angel when you are ready, but in the meantime please accept my most heartfelt condolences. 🙏
Thank you for your kind words. They leave deep voids in our hearts. Sorry to hear about Princess Lilly Pilly :(. She must have been very special.
Angel loved hearing, "Pretty Little Angel Eyes," (Curtis Lee) & "Johnny Angel" (Shelly Fabares); he'd fan his tail and bounce his head up & down. I'll be sharing more on Angel's life and some photos. One day we'll meet them again.:green:🙏

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Like most on here, I too lost, suddenly and with no warning, a treasured feather baby. While the hurt never really leaves you, remembering all the good things, the funny, dopey things that the parrot did helps, a lot. My Maxie will always be remembered.
max.jpeg

Most Reactions

Latest posts