4 vet visits in one month...

Helitorian

Dec 15, 2011
Nebraska
Parrots
RIP Constantine: Jenday Conure
Currently sitting in the exam room waiting to get Con back from her xray. She isn't doing so good: watery red poops, fluffling, lethargic, wing twitching, and pain. I'm pissed the vet didn't listen when I asked to extend her regiment of Baytril because it was making her better and she wasn't able to get the required doses cause she's too smart for her own good.

Now I'm spending even more money for a visit I shouldn't even had to have made. Ugh...this is stressful, you guys. I just want my pumpkin head to be ok and to get back to yelling at me for being a good girl.

nicolee003

Oct 19, 2012
Ohio
Parrots
Yoshi - Cinnamon GCC R.I.P. :(
Yogi - Normal GCC
Aww I hate hearing that your baby's not doing good. Sending wishes your way that she get's better soon.

erik7181

Jun 2, 2010
Media
Albums
NYC
Parrots
Sun conure
Pickle George
Green cheek
Pepsey
I know how that feels. In the long run your the one paying for it and its your baby so I would make it known. But there is no sense geting more stressed. I had a sun that was really sick when I first got it, all the test came back ok but it had discharge and discolored poop, I wanted it on the meds but he kept telling me it was fine, I was so stressed I took it back to the breeder

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
4 times in a month?...... thursday is our day !!!! i mean EVERY thursday at 0830.... Baytril ? ,, we buy that by the vial.

Last edited:

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
How is Con doing???? I hope she's doing better!!!! We'll be praying for you!!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts