4 year old male Greenwing for sale in Lehigh Valley Pa.

Ryan0928

Sep 1, 2015
Blandon, pa.
Parrots
Greenwing, hahns, senegal
Rocco is a healthy happy male Greenwing. Well behaved, good vocabulary. After working for the same company for 31 yrs., I lost my job. Found new employment but now I'm on the road. Rocco deserves more than I can give him. Will come with huge cage as well. Please message me for details. Thank you.:red:

WilliamKenyon

Aug 21, 2015
Media
Parrots
Mango: Male cockatiel, Ruby: Female eclectus
What a shame you have to part with him :( . Anyway i hope he gets bought by a good owner who will love him lots. :D

BirdBrain68

Jun 5, 2016
Hi since I have felt with several scammers while desperately seeking a gw macaw, I will only introduce myself by my username at this time. I am BirdBrain68 and am new to the parrot forum. I saw your post about needing to rehome your green wing macaw. Do you still have him? Is he DNA sexed and proven male? Closed banded? Socialized with male and females. Ever been around a barking dog. And lastly for now, how much are you asking for him?

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Hi BirdBrain68, the individual advertising the macaw has only posted to this forum once, and it was back in Sept. I don't think they'll be back. You can take note of the post dates in the upper left of each post. Good luck on your search.

Most Reactions

Latest posts