A few pictures of Baby.

guobowan

Jun 2, 2015
TianJin, China
Parrots
jardine's parrot GuoAi hatched 05/22/2015

blackwingedlovebird
Hi! Let me give you a chinese quote:use my picture in your style.It is an amazing that you got such an "old" poicephalus,I just 3or4 years older than her? She is a very very very beautiful legend!
QQ??20160821212941.jpg
:D

OP
SirEdwin89

SirEdwin89

Mar 5, 2016
Virginia
Parrots
Confetti (9y/o CAG), Ely (5 y/o Citron SC2), Barney (3 y/o MSC2), Baby (21 y/o Senegal), Peaches (16 y/o M2)
Conan (26 y/o Harlequin Macaw)
So, little update on Baby since I haven't said much since bringing her home. She is doing fantastically! She absolutely loves almonds and pine nuts, so we started to work on clicker training a bit today. Being the first day we took it pretty easy, mostly just loading her on the clicker, and working on some basic commands she knows already like stepping up to reinforce it a bit.

She took to it right away though, definitely seems to be enjoying it. She starts getting treats, and she goes IN THE ZONE lol. What a great little thing she is.

Marileen

Aug 31, 2016
Netherlands
Parrots
Harry-Male-African Grey born in 2000
Toon-Male-African Grey born in 2001
Bob-Male-Budgie born in 2014
Baby has affected it very well!
I'm happy for both of you.
Baby is very sweet and beautiful!
Lots of fun with Baby!
:60:

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Great update, Chris!!! Sounds like Baby is acclimating quite well to her new home! You do realize that we're going to have to see some video of her progress, yes? (And Conan's too!)

Most Reactions