A heartbreaking story

Jtbirds

Banned
Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Pennsylvania
So while going through rescues to add to my rescue of the week post in rescue centere( which everyone should look at:)) I came across this rescue and a great story of what a little love can do.

Here is scooters story: A.P.R All Parrot Rescue

It is turning into a success and it made me very happy when I read through it hope you all can get some enjoyment out of it

Thanks, Justin

chippy

Feb 16, 2013
Parrots
2 Indian Ringnecks, Tiki (DH's) and Pippin (mine), 1 lovebird, Gemma (DD's) and 1 in birdy Heaven... RIP, Wilbur.
That brought tears to my eyes... how tragic that Scooter was so mistreated, but how wonderful that she is now being cared for, well-looked after and loved. :D

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
This was such a sweet story, and after viewing the photos of Scooter, I just can't help wanting to give her a cuddle! She is so adorable, and you can just see how sweet she is in her eyes. While sad she had such negative experiences in her early life, it sounds like they were well intentioned, and animals can and do pick up on that. Perhaps it was a blessing in disguise for this little cutie, and led her to the folks who can empathize with her and provide her the forever love and care she really needs. Scoot on Scooter!

Most Reactions

Latest posts