A old video but funny one of Baby

ParrotGenie

Jan 10, 2019
Indiana
Parrots
2 umbrella Cockatoos One male named Cooper and female named Baby 1 Little Corella male named Frankie and have 5 Cockatiels three named Male named Pepper, Fiesco for the female and female named Wylie.
This is a video from a while ago. Harddrive that this video was stored on failed and finally was able to find a matching revision working drive off eBay and swapped the head assy over and did a bit by bit data recovery on that drive. Here one of my favorite videos of Baby the U2.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABnzGUuYWNI"]Baby the Umbrella Cockatoo hissing while playing - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
OP
ParrotGenie

ParrotGenie

Jan 10, 2019
Indiana
Parrots
2 umbrella Cockatoos One male named Cooper and female named Baby 1 Little Corella male named Frankie and have 5 Cockatiels three named Male named Pepper, Fiesco for the female and female named Wylie.
Here another old video.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzs91MbDbiY"]A Umbrella Cockatoo bird playing catch - YouTube[/ame]

OP
ParrotGenie

ParrotGenie

Jan 10, 2019
Indiana
Parrots
Gorgeous Baby! Proves how child-like and entertaining a parrot can be!

Yep they love to play and act like children. You sure see when their kids around her she really then love to play games, like she play peekaboo and hide and pop out and go back and hide again and both Cooper and Baby will chase them around and then they chase them back and is way more gentle as she know they are kids. They never bite even if the kid get a little to aggressive, she way more tolerate of them then adults.

Last edited:

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
Mine seems to expect kids to be crazy and she likes it 99% of time. If an adult acted the way they do, I think it would freak her out. Once, my friend's kid launched a Paw Patrol toy right past her while running around screaming and she got super excited, like "do it again!" --If I did that, she would be freaked out lol. Halloween is Noodles' favorite holiday (lots of weird and random kids coming to the door hahah).

Baby is so cute.. They are such clowns!

Most Reactions

Latest posts