• Girl

Votes: 21 58.3%

• Total voters

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
I've got a feelin you can handle a boy, LOL I think it's the right mix. Not everyone is right for a male zon, but your the one who can make that relationship special. Your outgoing personality is just right for a amazon.Congrats,,,match made in heaven. You're like yankee wendy, amazons will blossom with the right people. I see good things,10 yrs from now ,you'll be amazed. You can take my place. It will be easy for you.

Last edited:
OP
W

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
I've got a feelin you can handle a boy, LOL I think it's the right mix. Not everyone is right for a male zon, but your the one who can make that relationship special. Your outgoing personality is just right for a amazon.Congrats,,,match made in heaven. You're like yankee wendy, amazons will blossom with the right people. I see good things,10 yrs from now ,you'll be amazed. You can take my place. It will be easy for you.

Richard, Thank you so much for your lovely comments:) I am very flattered that you have so much faith in me:)

It means alot to me... Thankyou :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts