A primer on Proper parrot bathing by AC the Sun Conure.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
AC the Sun Conure demonstates proper parrot bathing.

GCC was on my hand fighting with my phone. GRRRR.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
AC the Sun Conure demonstates proper parrot bathing.

GCC was on my hand fighting with my phone. GRRRR.

I showed this to my lorikeet in hopes it might encourage him to take a bit longer in the bath so that I can FINALLY get video of him - at present he's in and out of the water FAR too quickly for me. His response was "Yeah I'll get back to you about that, mum." Uncooperative little wretch!! :rolleyes:

Oh and your budgies in the "splash zone" are cute too! 😍

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
YEP everyones likes the splash zone.

Theres one of the GCC on my channel but they drop what they are doing usually when I point the cell phone at them so it was shot on a potato as I tried a different camera.

This one was the day before, and then I was like this camera doesn't work. Had to go back to the cell.

This one has actuall budgies bathing too.

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
I dunno why, but this one seems to have garnered attention also.....

Somehow if you boop a budgie....(she gets booped all the time and usually likes it and doesn't fly away) People enjoy it.

Also a testiment of the destructive nature of even a budgie.

Most Reactions

Latest posts