a thankyou to melinda and pedro sheldons progress

ceejay

Nov 13, 2011
nsw australia
Parrots
galah aka red breasted cockatoo
hi guys well here it is i finally got the usb cord this is all hes learned in the past 3 weeks im so proud of him!!! thankyou to both of you for all your help and advice hes doing very well eating so much better now loves his pellets!!! we think hes trying to talk but no clear words as of yet. hope you like the video [ame=http://youtu.be/XsNV8HBApQQ]sheldons progress in the last 3 weeks - YouTube[/ame]

Ash

Nov 20, 2011
Hamilton, New Zealand
Wow, that's so amazing.
I did hear your story about Shelden and he has gone a long way.

I also loved the video :)
Im glad that he is doing great!. :)

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
Ceejay that is amazing progress :D Clicker Traning really does work? You have obviously worked very hard with him. Im really pleased for you :)

OP
C

ceejay

Nov 13, 2011
nsw australia
Parrots
thankyou ash yes hes come a long way in such a short time im very proud of him it just goes without saying no matter what the age of the parrot they can still be trained and all of the tricks were done in 3 weeks time he picks them up so easy it amazes me!!!! cheers ceejay

OP
C

ceejay

Nov 13, 2011
nsw australia
Parrots
hey wenz yes clicker training does work!!!! very well sheldon is a totally different bird from what he was when i first got him. he has learned so much in just a few short sessions. he took right to clicker training. i highly recommend it!!!! next im teaching him to roll over he loves training he knows what time everyday he will go to the treat bowl and pick it up and the clicker and carry it around lol like ok its time im ready lets go!!!! cheers ceejay

melinda

Aug 10, 2011
TN
Parrots
5 year old cockatoo Chloe and 3 year old sun conure Joe Joe
Khloe 15 year old orange wing amazon
Congrats! Looks like you guys have been together longer than you have. I am so glad you didn't give up on him.Looks like he LOVES training time.

OP
C

ceejay

Nov 13, 2011
nsw australia
Parrots
thanks melinda how have you been i havent seen you in a while? sheldon is doing great im really proud of his progress!!!

Most Reactions