Last edited:

parrotqueen

Jan 14, 2010
Media
United States
Parrots
Pineapple & Sunshine--Gray/wildtype male cockatiels
How cute is that!

Rosie sure looks like she's enjoying herself, especially with the pomegranate. It's so good that you're giving Rosie so much variety to play with and eat, I'm sure she loves it!

What a fantastic idea, Pomegranate sounds like a lot of fun for a parrot. I haven't tried pomegranate with my boys yet, I'll have to do that soon. I'll post pics when I do it.

Thanks for sharing!

MadeInChina

Apr 5, 2010
Hi friend, I’m Ms Lyudmila Cruz from south America. As a Intractable obesity I have many experiences want to share with the people who was very distressed about self fat and hungry for losing weight. It’s sorrowable to be a fat woman. Couldn’t wear beautiful and sexy dresses in **** hot summer. I tried many ways to lose fat ,do exercises, But I always can’t persist. Then I begin fatter more. Eat less, healthy and try many diet pills ,but it sames no any effects. Finnally, made me more feak and no energy to do anything . I’ve been so distressed again. Luckly I find the best way to lose weight through my best friend Mage Martinez. The product named natural lose weight coffee. per bag a day. no need suppress appetite ,It lose weight naturally . Until now I lose 40 pounds within 4 month. and become slim again, I can wear whatever I like. Now I only need drink tibetan baicao tea to keep fit. Friends, If you ever distressed like me .I strongly suggest you to have a try natural lose weight coffee.

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
SB those pictures are absolutely beautiful, love all her toys, you did a great job my friend.
Rosie sure was having a good treat. Definitely going to get Mishka and Zazo pomegranate tomorrow.

HRH Di

Jan 9, 2010
Media
McKinney, TX
Parrots
Max - Alexandrine, Jade - Red-Front Macaw, Ruby - CAG
I love those pics. As frustrating as they can be, I kind of like the messes parrots make.

Max absolutely hates the color red. He demolishes his red toys first, pins at strawberries and I have to peel his red apples. However, he loooooooves pomegranates. He's so funny, because he has to work himself up to them. He stands over his treat bowl and just stares at them. Then when he finally gets his nerve up, he picks up a seed and shakes his head - almost violently - before he eats it. He shakes each time he takes a new seed in his beak. But he finishes them all.

Very entertaining.

Most Reactions