A Year Old!!

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
Happy Hatchday Gilbert!! I can't believe that little baby is a year old already!!

OP
ruffledfeathers

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
kq -- is today your tiel's hatchday too?? Happy hatchday to him too!

OP
ruffledfeathers

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
well....here is Gilbert the Unflying Parrot. ;) I thought it would be fun, while my mother was here, to have her hold the camera and i'd let Gilbert fly. We did a little practice flight in the house, she held him on her hand and I called him from across the room and he flew to me. I put the harness on, she held the camera and he wanted absolutely nothing to do with flying. After the third try, I let him have his way and we went back in the house and he got a treat anyhow. Hey, it's his birthday, he shouldn't have to work. :) He doesn't love when it's humid outside anyhow. He is used to the comfortable climate indoors.
[ame=http://youtu.be/QyCP9jTzn8k]Gilbert NOT flying, on his first birthday. :) - YouTube[/ame]

Most Reactions