Abandoned Sun Conure needs loving home (Houston)

Kyoto

Mar 18, 2015
Media
Halifax, NS, Canada
Parrots
Kyoto (AKA Kyo)-Green Cheek Conure
Charlie - Canary
Tommy - Budgie
Sunny - budgie
Sounds like such a good little friend for Kyo… But I just don't have time for another one :(

<3 good luck finding him a home.

vulpes

Sep 13, 2015
hi i was wondering if you still had tengu or not i was interested because my little conure needs a friend and i would be delighted to take in one! :) :yellow2:

Last edited by a moderator:

4dugnlee

Apr 27, 2014
Ohio
Parrots
Sassy - 13 y.o. Blue Front Amazon, Cisco - 6 y.o. Sun Conure, Peanut - 8 y.o. U2
Fred - 2(?) y.o. Cockatiel, Ginger - 3 or 4(?) y.o. Cockatiel
Just wanted to say good luck in finding your little sun a new forever home. They are such great little birds. Keep us updated.

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
I do remember reading the heartbreaking story of when you found him. I'm sure you'll select a great new home for Tengu. Best of luck :).

** Email addresses and phone numbers are not allowed on this forum for personal safety reasons. If anyone is interested, and doesn't have 20 posts yet, PM any moderator and we will forward the message. Thanks!

OP
F

flightless

Feb 8, 2014
I do remember reading the heartbreaking story of when you found him. I'm sure you'll select a great new home for Tengu. Best of luck :).

** Email addresses and phone numbers are not allowed on this forum for personal safety reasons. If anyone is interested, and doesn't have 20 posts yet, PM any moderator and we will forward the message. Thanks!

Thank you, I kinda jump on and off this website as real life gets in the way xD, but I still need to find him a good home if anyone is interested. Feel free to pm me on this website.

Most Reactions