About SteelyBird.com

SteelyBird.com

Official Site Vendor
Feb 28, 2014
:white1: Hi fellow bird lovers! I'm Shane and I'm the site manager for SteelyBird.com. We understand your concern to provide your bird/s the best living environment possible, which is why we are here to help you choose from a top selection of cages, perches, and more to keep your bird/s safe, happy, and engaged.

A little about our business: We are an authorized dealer of A&E Cages, Avian Adventures and are in the works with several other top bird cage, perch, and accessories suppliers. We offer these products through our dropshipping model. This means we collect your order and send it straight to the manufacturer (who holds the inventory), who then ships your purchase straight to your door.

This allows our small company to focus our efforts on what really matters: reliable and quick one on one customer attention (you aren't just a number, you and your bird are apart of the SteelyBird family!), going the extra mile to help you find the perfect cage, perch or accessory for your bird, great deals, and easy shipping.

If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected] or send me a PM through the ParrotForums!

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts