Adopting/rescuing

itzjbean

Jan 27, 2017
Media
Iowa, USA
Parrots
2 cockatiels
I am way late to this thread but I just want to thank you for taking Loki into your home and heart. You rock!!! I love Kalani's aviary, that is crazy huge and I'm sure he just loves it! Welcome to Loki, and sending you good luck about the potential cage, there are some great steals on craigslist! I think Loki will be grateful for all the space! Keep us updated.

OP
psychocircus91
Apr 3, 2013
MD, USA
Lucky find! Hope t works out, that cage looks fantastic for an active bird like a goffin!

Thanks! I hope so. It's hard to tell from this photo alone, but it looks to be in great shape. Like I said in a previous post, you could fit his current cage in this one over 11 times!

well then that should make it easy to get him into the new cage then!

Just plop the old cage in there and let him worm his way out into the new digs

I'll probably do just that. I don't think it will take long. He is an adaptable little guy, despite being shy.

I am way late to this thread but I just want to thank you for taking Loki into your home and heart. You rock!!! I love Kalani's aviary, that is crazy huge and I'm sure he just loves it! Welcome to Loki, and sending you good luck about the potential cage, there are some great steals on craigslist! I think Loki will be grateful for all the space! Keep us updated.

Thank you! Everything just kinda fell into place with Loki. I think we may ultimately be a 3 bird house, but it definitely won't be rushed. I am thankful for him!

Most Reactions

Latest posts