Adorable, excessively tame rooster...

OP
NightEule5

NightEule5

Apr 4, 2017
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Phillip - Green Cheek Conure (RIP)
That's what I thought lol. I really want a parrot, but I'm waiting for my life to stabilize (haven't even moved out yet, don't know where I'll end up) and to have a good income first. Except for taking care of these Budgies, I kind of have to do that (I don't mind though).

The rooster got spoiled again. We made waffles for supper (don't judge us lol) so he naturally got some. He started walking up and begging us for some, jumped up to get the ones in our hand, and tried to steal some right off our plates (didn't get any, thankfully). So adorable.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
That's what I thought lol. I really want a parrot, but I'm waiting for my life to stabilize (haven't even moved out yet, don't know where I'll end up) and to have a good income first. Except for taking care of these Budgies, I kind of have to do that (I don't mind though).

The rooster got spoiled again. We made waffles for supper (don't judge us lol) so he naturally got some. He started walking up and begging us for some, jumped up to get the ones in our hand, and tried to steal some right off our plates (didn't get any, thankfully). So adorable.

Smart decision! We have so many young members who adopt a bird and learn how much it can crimp their time. A hard lesson for all involved.

Aw, mealtime is whatever you crave. I could as easily have waffles for dinner as spaghetti or Mexican food food for breakfast! Nothing like leftover pizza in the morning!!

OP
NightEule5

NightEule5

Apr 4, 2017
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Phillip - Green Cheek Conure (RIP)
Thanks! I just wouldn't want to have a pet that gets neglected, we've had a lot of that in the past as it is. I'm sure I'll get one at some point though. Until then, I stick around here learning all I can! :)

That's true I guess. Pizza is good the second day, and so easy to microwave for breakfast when you're already supposed to be walking out the door! Lol

Most Reactions

Latest posts