All decked out!

cupcake

Jul 28, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Well all my toys I ordered online finally arrived! And... well... I think I've gone a bit over board! I honestly thing I've crammed almost too much into his cage, haha. I'm still waiting on his play gym and stand to arrive so I guess I can put some more on there - but what do you guys think? :D

I need to sort the top part out a bit I think, needs some more perches of different types.

So many toys!!!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/1000003178.jpg/

And foot toys!!!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/1000003179.jpg/

Cage setup...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/824/1000003181.jpg/
Annnnnnnnnd the left overs...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/135/1000003180.jpg/

Last edited:

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots
Merlin & Charlie (Senegals)
Wow. I can't even begin to explain how jealous I am that you have the ability to blow that much money on your bird! Merlin+the gang don't have that much toys combined. Looking forward to the day I start earning so I can spoil them all rotten with all this! Your baby is going to be SPOILT. :) Lovely selection of toys!

OP
cupcake

cupcake

Jul 28, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Wow. I can't even begin to explain how jealous I am that you have the ability to blow that much money on your bird! Merlin+the gang don't have that much toys combined. Looking forward to the day I start earning so I can spoil them all rotten with all this! Your baby is going to be SPOILT. :) Lovely selection of toys!
Thanks - Oh you better believe he is going to be spoiled!!! hahaha.

Well to be honest, I did blow a lot of my paycheck on toys this pay, but I got a lot of great bargins from eBay and most of those toys were only a few dollars each! I think the most expensive one was only about $15!

birdybabies

Aug 4, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Parrots
Billy & Finley (Budgies)
Malakai (Blue Quaker)
Murphy (Green Quaker)
Rhyly (Cockatiel)
Oakley (IRN)
Disco (Lovebird)
Cupcake, that is amazing. Where did you get them from (Aus or overseas?) I know you said ebay, but which retailer - please!!!! My four would be so jealous, so I am not going to show them LOL

OP
cupcake

cupcake

Jul 28, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Cupcake, that is amazing. Where did you get them from (Aus or overseas?) I know you said ebay, but which retailer - please!!!! My four would be so jealous, so I am not going to show them LOL
lol "not going to show them" hehe.

Um I got them from ParrotsPlay Bird Toys

and the people from ebay are "letstalkbirds" > eBay My World - dickybirdtoys
and "dickybirdtoys" > eBay My World - dickybirdtoys

The guys on eBay combine postage, so I bought about $50 worth of stuff and only paid about $10 postage.

The parrots play toys are great too, they have free postage aus wide, and do the cute name tag things you can hang on the cage. :)

birdybabies

Aug 4, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Parrots
Billy & Finley (Budgies)
Malakai (Blue Quaker)
Murphy (Green Quaker)
Rhyly (Cockatiel)
Oakley (IRN)
Disco (Lovebird)
Funny, I was looking at dicky birds last nite but I also went to their website, looks like that has closed down, only avail through ebay. so are you happy with quality etc. Was all that only $50? Amazing

OP
cupcake

cupcake

Jul 28, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
It did kinda... I had so much fun unwrapping them all and stuff lol. They're all good quality and look like heaps of fun, now all I need is my birdy to play with them all!

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
lmao just leave space for the bird!!! an lookin at the pics i think even nut would like some of them foot toys!

mellykyitus

Oct 22, 2010
Media
south wales UK
Parrots
Angel the blue and gold macaw, mimsy the lesser sulphur too, rocky the galah & willow the blue crowned conure.
that looks awesome! i like the "name beads" xxx

Netty

Jul 30, 2011
GTA ontario
Parrots
none yet. have owned avians in the past
If i was a bird i would be flying through your door to get in that cage! looks great!

Most Reactions

Latest posts