Am I rude?

ParkersMom

Jan 18, 2013
Nashville TN
Parrots
Parker male BF Amazon hatched 5/2/2012
Charlie unsexed BF Amazon hatched 1994?
Juno Female BH Caique Hatched 6-3-2013
On a side note it is entirely possible for some idiot to try and sue if they get bitten by your birds...not that they would win but something to consider either way...same as having a dog bite in your house...My point is to make sure you protect your fids, and be sure to set ground rules...also be careful if your fids are flighted because if something were to happen and they were out of the cage it could be much harder to fight...you know how sue happy people are these days

Echo

Dec 7, 2009
USA
Parrots
Green Cheek Conures, Crimson Conures, CAG, Pionus, Budgies, Goffin Cockatoo
Not rude, but I think it depends on the people involved where I'm concerned. You know, you have the person who is loud, and doesn't know jack about birds and doesn't care to learn, just want to show his greatness when it comes to all thing animal. Drives me crazy. For those people, I close the bird room and it's definitively no entrance. But then you have the sweet person who is in awe of them and very passionate about them and very gentle and thankful to get to just look at them. For those people, I let the birds tell me if they care to be held by them or just being looked at.

kiwiS

Jun 27, 2013
Parrots
Kiwi Stardust - a green cheek conure
It's not a rude thing wanting to protect the things you love. I hope your friends and family will come to understand that and respect your wishes

Most Reactions