Any conure, budgie friends?

Pinkstiletto66

Sep 25, 2011
NYC
Anyone have conures and budgies together/seperate? I read that conures may not like them too tough.

Last edited:

copps321

Jul 13, 2010
DSCF1340.jpg

DSCF1341.jpg

:) sadly the budgie is no longer with us but i do have another which my conure gets along fine with now. dont have any photos of the new 1 (seperate cages ofc but they are let out at the ame times)

OP
Pinkstiletto66

Pinkstiletto66

Sep 25, 2011
NYC
Aww, what did he pass from? I was thinking of getting a budgie friend, seperate cages. What size cage do you have for the budgie? 18x18?

copps321

Jul 13, 2010
well we dont know what he passed from had all the others checked because we thought it was clymdia (spelling) but they were clean so was just one of those things :( the cage is 3ft high and about 1ft 6inch wide then the conures is well MASSIVE (african grey cage got for a £10 on ebay lol)

OP
Pinkstiletto66

Pinkstiletto66

Sep 25, 2011
NYC
well we dont know what he passed from had all the others checked because we thought it was clymdia (spelling) but they were clean so was just one of those things :( the cage is 3ft high and about 1ft 6inch wide then the conures is well MASSIVE (african grey cage got for a £10 on ebay lol)

I just bought a cage today, not as big but its really hard finding 1/2 spacing that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I am not sure how much that is in American dollars. If you can post, please post some pics.

Most Reactions

Latest posts