Any Horsepower/Racing junkies here??

WharfRat

Jul 3, 2012
Central Tx
Parrots
2 Bolivian Green Wings-ReaRea & Miri,
2 Yellow Naped 'Zons- Shiloh & Halo,
Hahn's Macaw-Kalani
This is just freakin AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I grew up just down the road from where they filmed this.:32:

OMG............I want SOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=turV3v9RYeU]Venom GT 0-370 KMH Acceleration Testing - YouTube[/ame]

thought I'd add..........I've been 145 in a Vette (with pedal to spare), 150 on a Honda CB1100F and 97 in a boat (all MPH not KPH)

Last edited:

sonja

Jul 31, 2012
That would look nice sitting in my garage. : ) And, sure make my commute to work much more fun.

I used to drag race my supercharged 87 Mustang GT. But, that was when I was a lot younger. But, I will keep the car forever.

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Can i get one in Candy Apple Red ? Before Christmas?

Mudkips

May 6, 2012
Media
Melbourne, Australia
Parrots
Birdy the Green Cheek Conure
I am a huge fan of the F1, which makes it really hard to enjoy other kinds of motorsport. Everything else just seems so slow in comparison! :smile007:
[ame="http://youtu.be/K2cNqaPSHv0"]Speed Comparison: GT vs. F1 - YouTube[/ame]

Klaery

Jul 8, 2012
Brisbane, Australia
Parrots
Elroy - Hahns macaw, Ponyo - Sun conure
That is awesome! :)

I am into hillclimb racing. My first car was a starlet... Sounds lame but it was 220hp at the wheels and weighed about 700kg wet. LOTS of fun :)

Current hillclimb car is an AW11 mr2. It is alot of fun and being mid engined makes it a more challanging drive. It is also a legal roadcar though and so will probably never be as quick as the starlet was.

OP
WharfRat

WharfRat

Jul 3, 2012
Central Tx
Parrots
Hahn's Macaw-Kalani
@ Mudkips........not that I can afford it, but you can't buy a F1 car unless it's out of date

Michael Schumacher is/was my fav F1 driver. Doubt his records will be broken. I used to be an F1 junkie, still love racing though

Last edited:

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Racing?? that means when you get to the end you turn left.

OP
WharfRat

WharfRat

Jul 3, 2012
Central Tx
Parrots
Hahn's Macaw-Kalani
@ Henpecked.......been following Nascar forever.......just gotten boring for me the last couple of years (unless they're on a road course)

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
#3,,, need i say more?

OP
WharfRat

WharfRat

Jul 3, 2012
Central Tx
Parrots
Hahn's Macaw-Kalani
#24...... Ended up a very close friend to #3 after he earned his "stripes"

Most Reactions