May 9, 2013
Milan,mi
Parrots
Sun conure "Akiro"
Indian ring neck "Ollie"
Indian ring neck "kiwi"
Green cheek conure "squeakers"
CAG"Barney"
Anzu has been doing surprisingly good since he's been here, he doesn't really scream unless he seems me leaving, and he is such a cuddly bird, more then I would have thought he would be. And no bites so far only nibbles, we've been doing bite pressure training a lot.

image_zpsb647fbcf.jpg

image_zps2b91df25.jpg

image_zps85b2a9c3.jpg

image_zps62c2a1a6.jpg

image_zps03872c01.jpg

image_zpsfa78dab2.jpg

image_zps76378b7b.jpg

image_zps66a11fe8.jpg

image_zps66a11fe8.jpg

Macawlover12

Feb 7, 2014
Caret, VA
Parrots
Kali-Catalina Macaw
Anzu looks great! He looks like he adjusted to being with you very fast. Isn't he the one you posted that had baby pics you found?
He really has beautiful color! Do you know how old he is now?

OP
Mariahh0721

Mariahh0721

May 9, 2013
Milan,mi
Parrots
Sun conure "Akiro"
Indian ring neck "Ollie"
Indian ring neck "kiwi"
Green cheek conure "squeakers"
CAG"Barney"
Anzu looks great! He looks like he adjusted to being with you very fast. Isn't he the one you posted that had baby pics you found?
He really has beautiful color! Do you know how old he is now?

He is the one! :) he is 8 months old now :)

Macawlover12

Feb 7, 2014
Caret, VA
Parrots
Kali-Catalina Macaw
I am happy he found a great home! I talked to the breeder and told her I had saw one of her birds on here. She was happy to know he had found a forever home!!
It is good to know that you have bonded so well with Anzu and that he is happy. Its good that he has been so well behaved. I am sure he has come a long way and will continue to evolve into a wonderful adult!
I have my deposit down on a female catalina macaw at the same breeder.. she is a month and a half now and I named her Kali. I cant wait to bring her home!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Anzu is gorgeous! Sounds like he is really making himself at home:)

Most Reactions