Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I'm so sorry for your loss!

Thank you so much, Reg and I truly appreciate it..

I don't even know you or your bird and I'm in tears for you. So sorry you lost a friend

me too... I have no idea why...

I'm sorry for your loss

I believe that this shows your kind and loving hearts, to grieve for a bird you never met. That means so much to me. Justice lived without love for 17 years, but the love he received for the past 9 years, and now from people he never met makes his loss a little more bearable. Thank you both.

I am so, so sorry to see this - keeping you in my thoughts today. Losing a feathered friend feels so unbearable every time.

Thank you so much, Tyler. It really does feel unbearable, but the people who have posted and reached out to me privately have helped me so much. Thank you, my friend.

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Oh Terry I am so sorry for your loss :(
Thank you so much, my friend, I truly appreciate it.

This is just terrible. It truly feels unbearable when they leave us, but you will meet again!
Im sorry, again, for your loss.
I hope your grieving period isn’t so long, and the ache in your heart isn’t so bad.
It will get better eventually, I know you know that.
I’ll be praying for you.

Thank you, Nyla, for reminding me that the pain does ease. It's hard to remember that when they first leave us. Thank you for the prayers as well, we appreciate it so much.

I'm so sorry terry. I wish I could take your pain away.
Fly free Justice. We'll never forget you ❤️

Thank you for saying that Justice will never be forgotten, I can't put into words what that means to me. They say that those we love live as long as they are remembered, and I believe that with all my heart.

Oh no Terry, poor baby Justice, I'm so sorry he didn't make it. He knew so much love in his life because of you and Reg, and he'd have passed warmly wrapped up in that great love too. My very deepest condolences go out to you, I know how much pain both your hearts are in.

Godspeed to the Rainbow Bridge, sweet Justice, until we all meet again 🌈💔🙏

Thank you so much, Mart, I know you do know how much it hurts. This is a club no one wants to be in, but sadly so many of us are members. There is nowhere else where I feel as comforted as I do here, among people who have become like family.

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
I’m so sorry to hear about Justice. My thoughts are with you, and all of Justice’s friends. The hardest part of relationships is losing them. We as humans do have a tendency to outlive our furry, or feathered friends. We live with a lot of loss as humans throughout our lives.

Thank you, kme, your kind words are much appreciated by both myself and Reg.
It's one of life's most unfair things that these creatures who are filled with nothing but love for us live shorter lives. There is so much goodness in them, and they leave that goodness and love behind them when they are called home.

I'm so sorry 💔

Thank you Denise, we appreciate it.

I now understand the crow that visited here this early morning! Likely waiting until Justice had provided his moments of Love for you and yours! And was comfortable prior to moving on!

With Hugs and Prayers Dear Friend!
I love this, Steven, thank you so much for that visual, and the hugs and prayers.

Terry, we are so sad to hear of your loss.
Its never easy.
Our thoughts go out to you and your family.

Thank you Kelly & Karl for your kind words, we appreciate them so much.

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Oh no! I just saw this! I am so sorry Terry!

Thank you so much, I appreciate the prayers you sent for Justice, I know he felt the love coming to him from all over the world.

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Terry I am so sad for you, I know exactly how and what you are feeling. But be comforted in that Justice knew your love and caring for him all the time he had with you. He passed knowing he had found his home, his forever home.

RIP Justice

Thank you so much, Al. It eases my pain when I'm reminded that he did know he was loved, and he did indeed find his forever home. I appreciate your kind words.

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
this is just heartbreaking… I am so so so sorry for your loss. You and reg gave justice the absolute best life and you did everything you could.

I absolutely feel horrible for you and I just want you to know, justice will never be gone. Justice lives on in your heart. He lives within you and will always live on.

You did everything right and gave him a new life, a new beginning, and a new chapter. you did right by him.

Rest in Peace, Justice. You will forever be missed. Fly high.

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
So so sorry to see this 😢 sad times ❤️
Thank you, Kirstyr, I appreciate it. Definitely sad times:(

this is just heartbreaking… I am so so so sorry for your loss. You and reg gave justice the absolute best life and you did everything you could.

I absolutely feel horrible for you and I just want you to know, justice will never be gone. Justice lives on in your heart. He lives within you and will always live on.

You did everything right and gave him a new life, a new beginning, and a new chapter. you did right by him.

Rest in Peace, Justice. You will forever be missed. Fly high.
Thank you so much, my friend, I appreciate your kind words.
You're very right, Justice is sitting right next to the others I've lost, in the place in my heart he claimed when I first met him.
I miss him so:(

Most Reactions

Latest posts