LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Does anyone know if the southern mealy is available in Australia?
I don't know about Mealys specifically, but you could keep your eye on the Parrot Society website under the "Avi-Trader" page. There are a few different species of Amazon listed currently but the species available will change from time to time so you may get lucky ....

Avian vets might know too, as good breeders would bring babies in for wellness checks.

Other Aussie members may have better info than me, and hopefully will spot your post. But I hope this helps in the meantime :)

OP
P

Pammie

Jul 20, 2023
Parrots
Quaker
I don't know about Mealys specifically, but you could keep your eye on the Parrot Society website under the "Avi-Trader" page. There are a few different species of Amazon listed currently but the species available will change from time to time so you may get lucky ....

Avian vets might know too, as good breeders would bring babies in for wellness checks.

Other Aussie members may have better info than me, and hopefully will spot your post. But I hope this helps in the meantime :)
Thank you 😊

Melissa67

Oct 16, 2023
Parrots
Hi I’m also after a southern mealy,did anyone end up finding them in Australia
Does anyone know if the southern mealy is available in Australia?
hi my name is Melissa I’m also interested in Mealys did you ever find anyone in Australia?

Most Reactions

Latest posts