Babies!!!!

FreedomAndForgiven

May 9, 2013
Media
Parrots
Lucy (B&G Macaw), Phoenix (Camilla Macaw), Gizmo (Goffin Cockatoo),
Rita (Military Macaw),
Mango (Goffin Cockatoo),
I've been Mia on here, and so has my wife gizzygirl. She lost all her account information last year when her phone was stolen, and hasn't created a new account, and I was busy getting the house ready for our baby. We ended up losing our baby daughter which caused a lot of stress in our house, and Rita, Lucy, and Mango all started plucking. We got them to stop plucking, Gizmo is fully feathered, Lucy is going through a heavy molt, and her bad spot is getting feathers if she'd stop breaking the blood feathers while playing, and Rita is starting to molt, and has pins on her leg and chest.

Here is the great news. We're pregnant again, and the baby has the same due date as our baby daughter. We laugh because our birds love playing peekaboo and they'll have someone to do it with all day soon lol. We just have to get Phoenix vocalizations under control.

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
Fly free Plum, my gorgeous boy.
Hello and great news, many congratulations.

Birds are so empathetic aren't they?

Please can we see a clip of your family of fids doing Peek-a-boo? Sounds hilarious.

OP
FreedomAndForgiven

FreedomAndForgiven

May 9, 2013
Media
Parrots
Lucy (B&G Macaw), Phoenix (Camilla Macaw), Gizmo (Goffin Cockatoo),
Rita (Military Macaw),
Mango (Goffin Cockatoo),
Thank you, and every time I try recording it they stop and try to steal my phone lol

BrookeB

May 22, 2012
California
Parrots
8 cockatiels
1 sun conure
Well welcome back and congrats on the baby and that's great that they all stopped plucking, obviously they were worried about you guys...

Doublete

Mar 15, 2015
Maryland
Parrots
"Loki" turquoise GCC 1/4/15 hatch date-- "Chiqui" amazon 9/2010 hatch date---- "Banner" green parrotlet hatchdate 11/22/16

RIP "pineapple" lovebird
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Many good thoughts for you and your family and your upcoming arrival!

Most Reactions

Latest posts