baby #1 hatched!

cdog

Feb 20, 2012
Newbury Park, CA
Parrots
Sully-2 year old cinnamon and Bella-3 year old normal
breeding pair of gcc, Scooter & BeeBee-Sully and Bella's normal son's, Rosey- Bella and Sully's cinnamon daughter, Ella & Sunny-American budgies
I looked in the nest box and saw a crushed egg so I was freaking out I thought Bella squished an egg, but I got her to move and I found that baby #1 has hatched. It must of just hatched within the hour because it wasn't quite dry yet. I'm so excited!!!:D

Congratulations !!! How exciting :)
Keep us updated on the new baby's progress !
:white1::white1:

Don't worry I will.

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!! I will look forward to the updates!

Baby number 2 or 3 hatched this morning. If a baby hatches in the next couple of days then #2 just hatched, if one doesn't hatch I wont know if #2 or #3 was the one that just hatched. If it was baby #2 it hatched 24 days, if it was #3 it hatched 22 days.

My pair doesn't like nest box intrusions so I can try but I don't know if I will be able to get a good picture.

Haha , sounds like you will have your hands full for a while with those little chickies :)
Congratulations again , and again , etc.....lol.
Awesome !

Here are the two little babies. Sorry it isn't better but I can't get too close or Bella will attack.

Attachments

• aaa.JPG
    aaa.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 149
  • aaaa.jpg
    aaaa.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 168
How cute!!!!! I've never personally seen a baby bird hatch or seen such a young baby... It must be such a wonderful experience! :)

It is, I love the little baby chirps they do. And Sully always alerts me to the hatching, he starts to dance and make funny noises.

Awww! that is too precious!! seems like sully gets happy once the babies are about to hatch!! :)

Yes he does.:p

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back