Baby conure

Joeythegrey

Feb 2, 2024
Parrots
African grey
Indian ringneck
Hi I have a 5 week old pineapple conure I am still feeding through syringe. Just a question is he able to go in a cage with low perches at this age he perches on my fingers fine he also keeps escaping his box every time he is in there. He seems to be fully feathered he was born 14th January. He’s also taking interest in pellets millet and grapes. Any advice be great, thanks this is the little terror

Attachments

• 63C2C5FC-AD53-489C-93C1-86A7359BAFA5.jpeg
    63C2C5FC-AD53-489C-93C1-86A7359BAFA5.jpeg
    229.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Hi Joey. You, as an Englishman, need to learn to use punctuation. It will make your messages much easier to read and understand.

Yes, low perches and you can put a soft, fluffy towel on the floor of the cage, in case he climbs and falls. Once you see that his perching abilities have matured, raise the perches and remove the towel.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
You do have a problem....your bird is so damn cute it's going to own you.....you're going to have to deal with that at some point. Just a heads up.

Most Reactions

Latest posts