Baby tiel hatching way ahead of schedule!

OP
MikeyTN

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
I don't like the sight of blood but I know what I must do to save him. At least there's half of a nail left so it should recover.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Thank goodness you were there, Michael, to get the bleeding stopped.

OP
MikeyTN

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
When I'm home I'm constantly going in and out of the bird room often. I check on them I dunno how many times daily....lol

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Like a good daddy:) It's no wonder that your fids are all so stunning and healthy:)

OP
MikeyTN

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
I would feel aweful if something had happened to them while I was around and because I didn't check them often enough it would be my fault big time regardless what they've done.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
I agree, I can't even imagine how I would feel if something happened to one of my guys because I wasn't checking on them enough.

Birdbrain91

Dec 6, 2013
Denver, Colorado
Parrots
Apollo (A bossy YSGCC) Cleo (Sun Conure) Wesley (B&G Macaw)
I would have freaked. I'm so glad you were there and he is ok. I don't know what I would do if anything happened to my babies.

My daughter decided that Cleo needed a nail trim and did it herself. I go in the bathroom and there's blood all over the place. I freaked,:eek: it took about 15 min. to stop the bleeding. I called the vet to make sure there wasn't anything else I could do. The tech probably thinks I'm a paranoid nut job but these little guys don't have much blood.

Michael thanks for taking a picture of his brother he is beautiful.

I was thinking about a name how about Dominic or Toby?:D

Most Reactions

Latest posts