BB's new kick..

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
...is now sitting on my hand instead of my shoulder..no matter what I do! Try typing with the goofball sitting on your fingers,shuffling from foot to foot..I shoo him up my shoulder and in seconds he's back at it,nibbling at my finger tips.
Try washing dishes ( I'm the dish washer,not a machine lol) and he's right there,getting wet while I wash..(maybe it'll be a new way for bath time?? ;))

Stubborn little fluff ball he is..

Jim

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
So, you're bring a whole new meaning to wash dishes! Take care, although feathers may make a great wash cloth, I heard that type bites if not handle properly! :D

FYI: My Friend! I heard from an insider that Amy had visited Prasila recently! May want to assure that Amy is getting an Amazon's share of interaction! :D

OP
AmyMyBlueFront

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon

So, you're bring a whole new meaning to wash dishes! Take care, although feathers may make a great wash cloth, I heard that type bites if not handle properly! :D

FYI: My Friend! I heard from an insider that Amy had visited Prasila recently! May want to assure that Amy is getting an Amazon's share of interaction! :D

Ummm...don't know where you got your info from there,Steven :confused: LOL..
And Amy is right here,on my shoulder,getting lovies and scratchies..and I'm sharing my lunch with her :green:

Jim

Tropical

Oct 13, 2015
Palm Beach
Parrots
Two Cockatiels: Rascal (Geraldine) and his baby brother named Coconut!
BB now also does house chores... cool. He's there just making sure you are doing it correctly ;)

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon

And Amy is right here,on my shoulder,getting lovies and scratchies..and I'm sharing my lunch with her :green:

Jim

Well my friend, haven't hear much about her activities of late and when my insider indicated that Amy had stopped by the office last week - just wanted to give you a heads-up! Happy to hear that the Sweet Heart of Amazon Sweet Hearts is doing well! Likely stopped in to update some paperwork or to make sure her copyright is still being used properly, etc... :D

I am certain that Amy is looking forward to Spring Road Trips!

OP
AmyMyBlueFront

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon

Jim

Well my friend, haven't hear much about her activities of late and when my insider indicated that Amy had stopped by the office last week - just wanted to give you a heads-up! Happy to hear that the Sweet Heart of Amazon Sweet Hearts is doing well! Likely stopped in to update some paperwork or to make sure her copyright is still being used properly, etc... :D

I am certain that Amy is looking forward to Spring Road Trips!

Steven, I told our resident Ar-teest awhile back..IF I ever won lotto lol..I'd purchase a medium sized RV and back it up with Amy and Beebs and head off into the wild blue yonder,visiting EVERY member possible and their fids!

I know for a fact,that Amy would be in her glory lol.
Wish I lived closer to Michigan,and Ohio..and Texas...and and and! lol

Jim

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Cute, he probably wants to inspect up-close and offer helpful hints. "Hey, you missed a blob of ketchup over there!"

BeatriceC

Feb 9, 2016
San Diego, CA
Parrots
Goofy (YNA), Oscar (Goffin 'too). Foster bird Betty (RLA). RIP Cookie, 1991-2016 ('tiel), Leo (Sengal), Charlotte (scarlet macaw). Grand-birds: Liam (budgie), Donovan (lovebird), RIP Angelo (budgie)
Leo has this habit of sitting on my forearm while I type. I thought that was kind of annoying. I suppose that's better than BB's attempts to help with the dishes! Cute. We should get pictures, ya know. :)

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Hey Beebs has yet to visit the HMS Hellion, so put us down for a visit, too! Maybe we'll do some group training.

Most Reactions

Latest posts