Beautiful birds.....

Von1983

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
Media
In one of my magazines, the featured bird was a "Princess of Wales Parakeet."

Now, I'm sure most of you can relate to the fact that you are so fixated with the breed that you adore that others go by the wayside? lol

I am probably preaching to the choir here, but I just wanted to show this beautiful bird.

Google Image Result for http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/93475210.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=B53F616F4B95E553BD3AAA93D72B2DA36F801ABF808DBAFCC990BD2972BBD0346F12EEA9B6A8E6AF

The colours....and she's so majestic! On a quick search I found that I can buy a pair for £80! My goodness! (No, I'm not going to!)

What bird other than your beloved Fid(s) do you find intriguing? Perhaps it is one that doesn't pop up everyday?

mellykyitus

Oct 22, 2010
Media
south wales UK
Parrots
Angel the blue and gold macaw, mimsy the lesser sulphur too, rocky the galah & willow the blue crowned conure.
i get that magazine too!!! that bird is soooo pretty! x

OP
V

Von1983

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
Media
hehe! Think it's the only parrot one available for us Melly!!! We're a newsagent and the only other one I can get is about bird keeping in general. There are handy tips every now and again though! Perk is I can send them back though hehe!

I know Ant! It's like a little girls bedroom colour scheme brought to life! I was amazed!

mellykyitus

Oct 22, 2010
Media
south wales UK
Parrots
Angel the blue and gold macaw, mimsy the lesser sulphur too, rocky the galah & willow the blue crowned conure.
i did try reading it in the shop, but i kept getting strange looks! i do like the stories in it though xxxxx

Most Reactions

Latest posts