Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
So we needed 2015 calendars. They're all 50% off at the calendar place in the mall. I always go for wildlife ones. I found a parrot one last year, but that's a rare one (they usually don't have parrot calendars). This year I got Don a classic muscle car one and for myself a gorgeous snake one! I'm not even a snake person, but check out the breathtaking photos here!! So artistic and beautiful I just had to get it.

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
I like it! Do you know who the calendar photographer was? His or her work is amazing, the lighting is perfect and the snakes look like works of art. I might even keep those and upcycle them them as framed art once the year is done.

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
Lilo - Female Green Cheek Conure ~ Pal - male cockatiel ~ Pheobe - female cockatiel
Wow that's really cool! I love the backgrounds, how it highlights the snakes color! Wow! :D

OP
RavensGryf

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
The photo art is by Mark Laita. I will definitely be saving the photos! I did that with a frog calendar once, and framed a couple of pics.

http://www.marklaita.com He has some incredible art photos. Look at the animal section, wow! Looks like he does a lot of photography for advertising.

Last edited:

EAI

Jul 25, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Parrots
Budgerigar: Arrow, Esther, Kratos, Cora, Ducky.

Lovebird: Izzy, Gizmo.
Stunning calendar, I love the earthliness the black background gives! Snakes are one of my favorite animals, I have to get one like that!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Julie, that is gorgeous! I have never seen one of snakes here.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Beautiful colander, Julie! I love the colors and photography.

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw (Titan) & Yellow Naped Amazon (Kelly)
I love it:) I need one!

Most Reactions

Latest posts