Bella responding to her name

itsjoyceduh

Jun 9, 2015
California
Parrots
Bella the BFA
hey guys! Just wanted to share a video of Bella responding to her name and enjoying her toy! She has been with us for one week now and so far she's is a sweet heart!

[ame="https://youtu.be/JFbLOioFeTA"]Silly bella - YouTube[/ame]

DexMom

Jul 18, 2015
New Jersey
Parrots
Dexter, SI Eclectus
So cute! My Dexter will look up from whatever he is doing when we call his name, but we don't get an obvious verbal response like that!

OP
I

itsjoyceduh

Jun 9, 2015
California
Parrots
Bella the BFA
hahaha I was surprise she does that when i call her name too! Im glad i was able to record it for you all to see!

DexMom

Jul 18, 2015
New Jersey
Parrots
Dexter, SI Eclectus
It's super cool!! I'm also a new bird owner, just over 1 month now, and I'm marveling at all the ways they find to interact with us in ways that matter to us as people (instead of birds). It's been such a joyous ride!

OP
I

itsjoyceduh

Jun 9, 2015
California
Parrots
Bella the BFA
It's super cool!! I'm also a new bird owner, just over 1 month now, and I'm marveling at all the ways they find to interact with us in ways that matter to us as people (instead of birds). It's been such a joyous ride!

I totally agree!!! At the beginning she was hesitant with my mom but now she gives her kisses and steps up! She is interacting with all of us. I tell my parents to give her almond when ever they want her to step up. I hope she will love and be sweet to all of us!

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
That's so nice! What a sweet girl.

Most Reactions

Latest posts