Belly rubs

Superxdude

Jul 31, 2013
South Korea
Parrots
Chopper - Sun Conure
Does anyone else's conure flip over on their back and let their belly be rubbed?

Chopper loves it...fights a little to make it sound like he's not giving in.

Also likes the under the wing rubs (its so soft and fuzzy!)

:)

Kyoto

Mar 18, 2015
Media
Halifax, NS, Canada
Parrots
Kyoto (AKA Kyo)-Green Cheek Conure
Charlie - Canary
Tommy - Budgie
Sunny - budgie
Kyo likes to lay on her back, but she bites if I touch her belly :p she wants her head and neck rubbed all the time.

StarryEyedGirl

Jan 16, 2015
Connecticut
Parrots
I have one bird. He is a Black Capped Conure and his name is Harley. His hatch date is 2/3/2014.
Harley doesn't like his belly touched unless he's right side up. Lol he falls asleep in our hands on his back. He is okay for wing rubs. And yes, it's super soft and fuzzy under there!!!! He mostly likes his back rubbed or the under part of his neck.

Xraysrrad

May 31, 2015
Media
North Carolina
Parrots
Crimson-Bellied Conure - Bodhi - Ramsey- Labradoodle
Every evening after dinner Bodhi is in a cuddle mood. He lies either on my stomach or my chest, on his side with a wing up for belly and wing rubs.

Love it when he is in a snuggle mood!

Hawk

Banned
Banned
Dec 5, 2014
Media
Albums
Michigan, USA
Parrots
5 Parrots, 8 year old Blue-fronted Amazon, 2 1/2 yr. old African Grey, 2 3/4 year old Senegal. 5 month old ekkie, 5 month old Albino parakeet. Major Mitchell Cockatoo, passed away at age 68.
Does anyone else's conure flip over on their back and let their belly be rubbed?

Chopper loves it...fights a little to make it sound like he's not giving in.

Also likes the under the wing rubs (its so soft and fuzzy!)

:)

My Senegal loves to roll over on it's back while on my chest and have belly rubs....seems to "purr" while I do it. Funny little sausage he is. He lifts both wings and likes rubs under his wings.

My Grey will "sometimes" lets me rub his belly, and also roll over on his back or side, depends on his mood though.

Our Albino budgie likes to climb into my shirt pocket, and have it's head rub. Likes to rub it's head on our cheeks, and sometimes once it settles down, lets us rub his belly.

My Zon however is when she feels like it, on her terms, and never lays on her back though... Likes under her wings rubbed though.

My Male Ekkie loves belly rubs.... Not on his back though.

Most Reactions