apatrimo94

Jun 15, 2010
Media
Hudson Valley, New York
Parrots
Bartleby-Pearl Cockatiel
S'mores-Albino Parakeet
apatrimo94 What on earth does this mean? :D
If I starting writing in one pen color, I have to finish in that other pen color, otherwise I'll go insane. lol

Well, for example, if I'm in class, writing an essay in blue ink, the rest of the essay has to be in blue ink. if i have to wait until tomorrow to finish writing my essay, it has to be done in blue. not black or in pencil because to me it looks weird, sloppy and it will drive me crazy. lol

i'm a nutcase. lol

Beilana

Jun 14, 2010
Calgary, Ab, Canada
Parrots
Chia!!!! Cinnamon GCC
Ap, Does it have to be done with the same pen? Like the ink has to be consistent? I was the same way in school! But it had to be finished with the same type of pen and same colour lol

erik7181

Jun 2, 2010
Media
Albums
NYC
Parrots
Sun conure
Pickle George
Green cheek
Pepsey
I eat tacos with a fork

I am addicted to the ass-slap dance move. Sometimes I don't even notice I'm doing it.

I like to tape my thumbs to my hands to see what it would be like to be a dinosaur.

I drink two glasses of wine every night before bed. Wait, did I just admit to alcoholism?

I once sent a teacher into early retirement by pretending to be a cheetah and swiping at her from under a desk.

My friends say that when they shave my back, I purr like a walrus.

Sometimes I think pee smells like Cheerios.

Guess what? im joking lol

wuvzbirdies

May 5, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Parrots
Congo African Grey: Russell Peters (R.I.P. my baby)
- I have to put my socks on first before my pants, my blood boils when I see someone doing it the other way around. When we were younger my best friend found it pleasurable to put her pants on first just to see me flip out.

- Black and Navy blue together drives me insane!!!! Sorry that one should be law that you can't were the two colours together.

- At the dinner table, my Hubby has to sit at one end, I'm at the other, my Son to my right and my Daughter to my left, I can't eat my food if it's not that way, when we are going to have company I have to plan out the seating and I'm like a drill sargeant when it comes to sitting down making sure everyone is sitting where they "should" be.

- Food can NOT touch each other on my plate!

That's all for me, I'm quite normal really!

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
I eat tacos with a fork

I am addicted to the ass-slap dance move. Sometimes I don't even notice I'm doing it.

I like to tape my thumbs to my hands to see what it would be like to be a dinosaur.

I drink two glasses of wine every night before bed. Wait, did I just admit to alcoholism?

I once sent a teacher into early retirement by pretending to be a cheetah and swiping at her from under a desk.

My friends say that when they shave my back, I purr like a walrus.

Sometimes I think pee smells like Cheerios.

Guess what? im joking lol

Thank goodness you had me worried there

Great thanks for a good laugh

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
- I have to put my socks on first before my pants, my blood boils when I see someone doing it the other way around. When we were younger my best friend found it pleasurable to put her pants on first just to see me flip out.

- Black and Navy blue together drives me insane!!!! Sorry that one should be law that you can't were the two colours together.

- At the dinner table, my Hubby has to sit at one end, I'm at the other, my Son to my right and my Daughter to my left, I can't eat my food if it's not that way, when we are going to have company I have to plan out the seating and I'm like a drill sargeant when it comes to sitting down making sure everyone is sitting where they "should" be.

- Food can NOT touch each other on my plate!

That's all for me, I'm quite normal really!

Am I invited over for dinner, or would it be a "problem"

Do you honestly think you are normal ?
It takes all types, just imagine if we were all the same "boring"

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
If anyone wants to laugh this is the thread to read. The forum needs a laugh every once in a while!!

OP
HRH Di

HRH Di

Jan 9, 2010
Media
McKinney, TX
Parrots
Max - Alexandrine, Jade - Red-Front Macaw, Ruby - CAG
We all need to remember this one Truth in life:

Normal is boring. Who wants to be boring?

Ozzy

Sep 28, 2010
Orlando
Parrots
Ozzy- 5 year old Dna'd male Blue Front Amazon
I cannot eat Mayo. Not on sandwiches, not in deviled eggs, not in sauces... No mayo period. Weird things is I cant even tell you what it tastes like because Ive never tried it!

I have to keep my toothbrush in a drawer in my bathroom because I am terrified that when the toilet flushes the germs will jump to my toothbrush.

I have to close all the blinds once it is dark or I feel like someone is watching me.

I cant sleep without my feet covered by a blanket and my feet cannot hang over the edge of the bed.

I also suck jello through my teeth every time I eat it.

Janedeaux

Mar 10, 2012
Mississippi
Parrots
Sunday/gold capped hybrid conures: mystic and gypsy
Sun: Paisley
this was funny. I think I may start something like this on FB.

Freespin

Nov 28, 2013
Waikato New Zealand
Parrots
Male senegal - Stephen. Previously Barry - Male Barraband
Nelson - Male Eclectus
I know the dictionary meaning of levitate by heart word for word... =)

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Some of the older OT threads are REALLY funny. This is a good one. Thanks for bringing it back out :D

I love my broccoli dipped in an ample amount of (light) mayonnaise, BUT.... if I get a sandwich and I find it's got mayo on it, it makes me very angry!!

Oh never mind... my list is far too long! :52:

MomtoPercy

Nov 15, 2013
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Percy, a 5yo BFA & Jack, a 8yo Budgie
I know this is an old thread but I'm sure there are several newbies here that would like to add, myself included ;)

* I do NOT share food. Touch as much as a chip on my plate and I will stab you with my desert fork, I swear!
* I am the queen of sulking. Once I didn't speak to my boss for three weeks because he pissed me off...:54: (very grown up, hey?)
* I can't stand being touched, even family touching is difficult. Stranger touching is OUT! You should see me at the doctors office, I am a complete wreck. People think I must have been molested or something but I was not. My mom tells me that even as a small baby I would wedge my elbow in between her breasts to avoid being cuddled when I sat on her lap. Weidro alert, I know!

I have loads more but I will stop before none of you ever talk to me again :)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I can't eat my hamburger unless the mustard is on the bottom bun, under the meat.

I also can't stand things that are even a little bit uneven. At Christmas, I spend the entire time the tree is up rearranging it because it never looks even.

I also have to have all money in my wallet facing the same way, and I will stand at the teller's at the bank and straighten the bills they give me, while giving the teller a dirty look out of the corner of my eye.

Most Reactions

Latest posts