Birdie Brunch

faeryphoebe1

Feb 1, 2013
Media
San Antonio, Texas
Parrots
Trixie, Sunny & Gonzo♡♡♡
This is what I fixed for the brats today. I need to try to get the rest of the family to eat healthy too!

Attachments

• 20130922_132453.jpg
    20130922_132453.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
looks yummy!....I bet you they loved it!

OP
faeryphoebe1

faeryphoebe1

Feb 1, 2013
Media
San Antonio, Texas
Parrots
Trixie, Sunny & Gonzo♡♡♡
Crimson, hopefully they liked their brunch. I had to rush off to work and leave the little babies.

Lately, they've been a bit upset (Trixie more than Sunny) because I'm reducing the amount of seed in their diet. Trixie squawks and squeeks quite a bit whenever I mess with her seeds. She's probably telling me off, lol.

Marcy

Oct 22, 2012
USA- MD/PA Border
Parrots
Major Mitchell's Cockatoo, "Bella"; Spectacled Amazon,"Noah"; Goffin's Cockatoo, �Lex"; Timneh African Grey, "Tootsie"; Cinnamon Green Cheeked Conure, "Cassia"!
That looks FANTASTIC!!! :) Let us know how much they love it!

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
Wow that looks great !! You can tell your guys are loved.;)

OP
faeryphoebe1

faeryphoebe1

Feb 1, 2013
Media
San Antonio, Texas
Parrots
Trixie, Sunny & Gonzo♡♡♡
Thank you, everyone! They did love it. They ate quite a bit of the veggies and fruit.

My little green girl ate a lot. I found little crumbs of the birdy bread in her bowl when I got home, lol.

DallyTsuka

Mar 19, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Parrots
Dallas and Tsukasa (Cockatiels)
Mango and Munchlax (Peach Faced Lovebirds)
what a colourful yummy looking salad!! even i want to eat it, and i hate salad lol i'm glad they liked it!

Most Reactions

Latest posts