Bittersweet

goalerjones

Oct 24, 2011
Parrots
Hahn's macaw, RIP George, Jenday Conure
I've been a member of the forum here for a long time now, but have only recently come back to regular viewing. Initially I came here for help with food, toys, behaviors, etc. Then I did my part to help others with certain breeds and who've been pained by the loss of a bird like I had. Now, coming back again, all the memories come back too. Some good, some not so good. So, I'm back again. Not looking for answers so much as just to be a part of a "healthy flock" which helps when it can, and hurts with others when it helps.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Rival_of_the_Rickeybird

2x Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 31, 2016
Ohio
Parrots
None. My wife has one too many. Kidding!
I feel you, man. My wife is the parrot lover, but it gives me satisfaction to see her find fun and support here. I think this is a truly unique place and I am grateful to be included. :)

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome back, stay for a while!!

I do recall when you posted in the past, might find the forum ambiance a bit different and more laid back. Your feedback, if any, is appreciated!!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Good to see you back! It's like family, hereabouts, and you've definitely been missed. As has your sense of humor!

Most Reactions