Blue and yellow (gold) macaw diet

JessicaUws

May 20, 2014
Hi,
My names Jessica, basically i am doing a 3rd year project for my animal science degree at uni and have constructed a survey which will be the basis of my project.
The project is specifically relating to blue and yellow macaws so if any owners of this type of bird would be willing to fill out my survey in the link below that would be greatly appreciated. At this stage this is just a draft survey and all information will be useful to improving my field project and a future survey which will be sent out in a couple of months time.

Here is the link: Hi,
My names Jessica, basically i am doing a 3rd year project for my animal science degree at uni and have constructed a survey which will be the basis of my project.
The project is specifically relating to blue and yellow macaws so if any owners of this type of bird would be willing to fill out my survey in the link below that would be greatly appreciated. At this stage this is just a draft survey and all information will be useful to improving my field project and a future survey which will be sent out in a couple of months time.

Here is the link: http://bit.ly/1nYfKl4
the survey has been created through surveyplanet.com

Thank you so much for helping me out, if there are any questions feel free to ask me and i will try answer them as soon as i can. :blue1:

Most Reactions