Breakfast at Tiffany's..eerrr I mean Jonesy's

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
What a goofball he is..opened his front door and out he came,up to his roof top. In the kitchen I'm preparing brekky for both..He's yellin' out "time for nite-nite" :eek: He still doesn't have a grasp of time lol.

So I brought in their bowls,and I had a couple sliced 'nana pieces for both of them. Jones makes a game out of this..gently taking the slice from my fingers,then flipping it in the air to watch it hit the floor,then doing his little 'too dance on the roof with his "hat" on:20:
Repeat above scene..again..again..again!

Ok, I had enough lol

Jim

4dugnlee

Apr 27, 2014
Ohio
Parrots
Sassy - 13 y.o. Blue Front Amazon, Cisco - 6 y.o. Sun Conure, Peanut - 8 y.o. U2
Fred - 2(?) y.o. Cockatiel, Ginger - 3 or 4(?) y.o. Cockatiel
AHHAHAHA...Life with a Too!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Goffins are known as "Cockatoo clowns." I love their personalities!

Does Jonesy ever twirl around quickly in place? Hop on the floor taking giant leaps? Place a piece of food under his wing then watch it fall to the ground?

OP
AmyMyBlueFront

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
Goffins are known as "Cockatoo clowns." I love their personalities!

Does Jonesy ever twirl around quickly in place? Hop on the floor taking giant leaps? Place a piece of food under his wing then watch it fall to the ground?

Scott..I have watched many you tube vids of "Max" a M2,and he does the twirl thing...Jonesy however does not..but HOP??!! OMG!! he can hop the length of his roof top in a single bound :eek: "super bird"??
The food thing under his wing? lol..CHEESE!

Jim

Most Reactions

Latest posts